Tags can be used for categorizing conversations for reporting purposes. Tags are created by admin users.
Tags can be used for categorizing conversations for reporting purposes. Tags are set by your admin users (visit this page for more info) and as a chat user you can then add the appropriate tag(s) for your chats .
Follow these instructions to add a tag to a chat:
- Inside the text box of the chat window type hashtag "#" to open all available tags
- Click on the suitable tag(s) for the conversation
Check out our video on how to use tags here!
Adding tags to closed chats
In the case that a tag was not added to a conversation during a chat, it is possible to tag chats after closing them. To add a tag to a closed chat:
- Click on the “clock” icon (top right corner)
- Search for the chat (by date), click on the date
- Click on “Edit tags”
- Add the appropriate tag to that conversation.