Share your latest posts, or invite visitors to follow you on social media. Embed your social feed into popups and promote your social channels.Follow these easy steps to embed your social feed content into your interactions.
- In Interaction Builder, we recommend using one of our ready-made templates for the embedded content. You can also choose to design your own and add the embedded content element inside your interaction.
- On the design page, choose the view for the embedded content and click the element. If you are not using a template, choose the "Custom content" element from the toolbar on the left side of the page.
- Go to your social media webpage and find the post that you want to show. Click the "More options" icon (three dots), choose "Embed" and click "Copy Embed Code".
- Under the Appearance tab, add the embed code for the content you would like to embed.
- Remember to test the usability of the embedded content in Preview before publishing the interaction.
Tip! We recommend using our templates for the embedded social feed, as they are designed to offer a good user experience.